i bet he sells … quack
- hey bro
- broseidon, god of the brocean
- brotato chip
- brotein shake
- brosef stalin
- barack brobama
- teddy brosevelt
- don quibrote
- adrien brody
- gallilebro gallilei
- napoleon bronaparte
- brobo cop
- leonardo dicapribro
- broseph mengele
- bro nye the science guy
- selena bromez
- broey deschanel
- bro dimaggio
- wolfgang amadaeus brozart
- brohemian rhapsody
- osama bro laden
- mighty bro young
- brodo the hobbit bro
- broprah winfrey
- broby dick
- abroham lincoln
- what’s up
There are a LOT of really great scenes in How to Train Your Dragon 2 but this is the one that had the most impact on me and FOR GOOD REASON:
- It’s such a sweet and genuine song first of all.
- It’s sung, at first, by this HUGE masculine viking who spent the better part of the first movie being super cold and distant, leaving his emotions at bay. Now he’s allowing himself to open up and express his feelings and that’s totally okay woah!!
- Along with that his movements around Valka are slow and gentle, allowing her to either reciprocate or walk away. He never grabs her or tries to shove her right back into their relationship. He’s aware of how much time has passed, of her guilt, so homie’s playin it cool.
- But yeah, ultimately SHE’S the one who agrees to the dance and picks up the pace and it’s SO GOOD to see both figures treating each other with so much love and respect.
- Even better is that both parties are ADULTS, the mom and dad figures of the film series. Adults get written out or ignored so often in children’s movies, either by being dead throughout the entirety of the series OR by only showing up at key moments. Both Valka and Stoic are essential to the film, as is their relationship and Valka’s reason for leaving.
- Did I mention how sweet and genuine the song is? Damn near every romance song in a kid’s film is built up to some schmalty love anthem but HTTYD2 takes a quieter, more human approach.
This isn’t even touching on the little details Dreamworks’ adds to their facial expressions and their movements and gosh everything here works so wonderfully please watch How to Train Your Dragon 2
This is one of my absolute favorite scenes, for everything listed above and more. Hiccup is just amazed and awed to see his parents together. This is probably a side of his father he’s rarely seen. I love it.
“Oh my gosh, that is exactly what it is like to be deaf. You know there are conversations going on and they may as well be empty speech bubbles on a page." (Leah Coleman, the girl who inspired Matt Fraction to write Clint’s hearing loss into the Hawkeye storyline)
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DID TTHEY SERIOUSLY JUST DO THIS IN YUGIOH
I LITERALLY JSUT TOOK THIS FROM YUGIOH
THIS IS UNEDITTED
THIS IS RAW YUGIOH DUBBED GOODNESS OF EPISDOE
No matter what
Literally nothing more perfect than ygo
PEOPLE ARE DOUBTING THIS WAS REAL BUT I SWEAR TO YOU I SWEAR ON MY FUCKING LIFE THAT THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED YOU CAN ASK ANY 10 YEAR OLD AT THE TIME OH M G IT WAS AN AMV BEFORE AMVS WERE A THING